Casa Ciao Bella cares about your privacy. Therefore we do not unnecessarily collect data. The data we do collect will be used for our own business purposes only. Casa Ciao Bella cannot conduct business without processing privacy-sensitive information, including personal data, from you.
More information about this can be found in this privacy statement. We strongly advise you to read it and contact us if you have any questions.
We believe it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We thereby adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- state clearly for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first ask you for a explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- do no pass on your data to third parties unless this necessary to provide the requested services or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also demand this of parties that process personal data on behalf of us;
- respect your right to view, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
Use of personal data
When using our services or website (www.casaciaobella.com) you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data. We do not always process all data below. That depends on the services you purchase from Ciao Ciao Bella.
we process the following personal data from you:
- Name and address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Information that you enter in an open field, such as a blog post or a message in the contact form
- Technical measurements data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behaviour on our website.
Providing data to third parties
We pass on information you provide to third party, if it is necessary for the work to performed (for example; court, collection agency etc.)
Furthermore we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required of permitted. For example, it is possible that the police requests information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case we are required by law to provide this information.
We use two types of cookies on the website:
- Functional cookies
Theses are cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Analytical cookies
The website work with Google Analytics and uses analytical cookies to process the following data:
- the number of pages you visit
- your entered search terms
- how long you have visit the website
- how often you return.
This information is of great importance to us. Based on this data, we can optimize the website and make it more user-friendly. This data does not lead to a person.
You can always remove cookies form your computer, tablet or mobile phone yourself. You can do this through your browser.
Protect and save
we take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This meant that we keep the data for as long as necessary to deliver the service you requested. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep for longer because of the law requires us to do so.
Third party websites
This statement do not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner,
View and change your own data
You can view your personal data and request a change/removal. You can do this via the contact form on the website or yj sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org